Welcome to the December 2022 issue of The Lion Rock.
We hope you enjoy this colourful representation of our achievements as a school as we reach the end of the year.
In this issue, you can look forward to:
- Primary Mini Musicals: A dazzling collection of Christmas concerts from Primary
- Dragon’s Den: Eighteen Design students across HSC and IB pitched their 2023 major design project concepts to a panel of creative industry professionals
- Kigali Co-Lab: AISHK students work with and film science experiment videos for students from Umubano Academy in Kigali, Rwanda
- Year 4 Maths Tournament: Cross-Divisional learning takes on a new meaning! Year 4 students were assisted by Year 9 Advanced Mathematics for a great collaboration
- Speech Day Recap: Celebrate the success of our 2022 Secondary Students
- Jingle Mingle Picnic: Re-live the colour and community spirit of our end-of-year event
Read or download The Lion Rock by viewing via Issuu below. To view other AISHK publications, please visit our website.
Happy Holidays and Happy Reading!