Welcome back to the final term of the year. A special welcome to the new families that have joined us in the Primary Division. It has been wonderful to watch our new students feeling comfortable and confident in their new environment.
After a fantastic Term 3 of face-to-face learning where we were able to provide lots of extra opportunities for students both in and out of the classroom, we are now really looking forward to another great term ahead. Although it is a slightly shorter term, there are still lots of great experiences for students to be involved in. This will include:
- Continuing with Year Level Assemblies (Prep, Year 1, Year 2, Year 4 and Year 6)
- Continuing with Swimming (Prep – Year 4)
- Camps (Year 3 and 4)
- Musical Performances (Prep – Year 6)
- Wattle and Jacaranda Mufti Day (Whole School)
- House Challenge Days (Prep – Year 6)
- Year 6 Celebration (Year 6)
- Australian Stories (Year 6)
- Transition for Reception – Prep (Reception)
- Orientation Day (Prep – Year 5)
- Musical Recital (Years 3 – 6)
- Primary Visual Arts Exhibition (Prep – Year 6)
For some of these learning experiences, we are still finalising the dates and will communicate with parents throughout the term with details.
As you can see, school is beginning to feel like ‘school’ again. We excited about what the term holds and look forward to sharing these experiences with you as they take place.
Brendan Kean | Head of Primary