Thank you to all who participated in and supported this year’s Chinese Day!
Although a little quieter than the Chinese Week we are accustomed to, it was still a very enjoyable day for everybody.
Students engaged in many activities – creative, cultural and curricular. AISHK was full of colour as students proudly wore traditional Chinese dress.
Some of the many activities enjoyed by students today included:
- Chinese brush painting
- Chinese designs on fans and umbrellas
- Peking Opera mask painting
- Play dough dumpling-making with molds
- Play dough sculptures
- Paper cutting (Chinese traditional pattern)中国剪纸
- Arts and crafts, including Panda making and sewing
We are already looking forward to our next celebration of Chinese culture!
Joy Chung | Head of Chinese, Primary