Thank you to the 2019 PA Committee
Following the 2019 AGM, a huge thank you to the outgoing 2019 PA Committee. Your dedication, commitment and service for the benefit of the school community over the past year has been greatly appreciated. 2019 PA Committee members:
President | Veronica Monaci
VP Secretary | Katrina Zervaas
VP New Parent Co-ordinator | Sue Sarelius
VP Community | Nicole Bruce
VP Events | Nafisa Qureshi
General Committee | Kitty Wong, Shelley Spaleta, Donna Butler, Lynne Malan and Joe-Ann Jacobsohn
Events held by the 2019 PA Committee:
Jingle & Mingle (2018)
Welcome Coffees and Settling Into Hong Kong Forums (per term)
Mother’s Day Lunch
Father’s Day Breakfast
Welcome to The 2020 PA Committee | Vacant Roles Available
Following the PA AGM which took place on Tuesday 26 November, we are pleased to announce the 2020 PA committee.
The following roles remain unfilled following the 2019 AGM:
VP New Parent Coordinator
General Committee (7 positions remaining)
To submit your self-nomination for one of these roles, please complete the following form below no later than 5:00pm Monday 2 December, 2019: Self Nomination Form | VP Community |VP New Parent Coordinator
|Vice President – Treasurer||Pandora Hui|
|Vice President – Events||Alane Marder|
|Vice President – New Parent Co-ordinator||– Vacant|
|Vice President – Class Representative Co-ordinator||– Vacant|
|General Committee||Michelle Hughes|
|Ting Ting Lai|
Stay tuned for news on 2020 events, and a profile of the 2020 PA Committee in the Term 4 Lion Rock magazine – coming soon!
What is The Parent Association?
The PA creates a chance for every community member to become involved in promoting and ensuring we have the best possible learning environment for every one of our students.
Any AISHK parent or staff member is, by default, a member of the AISHK PA. We encourage and invite all parents (with children in any age group) to consider playing an active role in this network.
The PA is managed by their Executive Committee of six (6) positions and a General Committee of up to a further fifteen (1o) people. Being a part of either Committee means:
- Promoting close cooperation between the School and parent body, and ensuring a welcoming support network for both new and current parents
- Making a difference – share your skills and resources to enhance the learning and recreational environment of our students through fund-raising
- Getting connected! A great way to meet fellow parents and make lasting friendships within the community
- Fun – working as a team to coordinate AISHK’s dynamic community events
- Collaborating closely with the AISHK Development Office to promote PA activities through the School’s official platforms
Thank you in advance for your consideration towards playing an active role through the Parent Association in 2020.