2019 has been another successful and active year for the Parent Association (PA) and School. As it does every year, the PA offers an opportunity for parents to be a part of the PA Committee and sub-committees.
All AISHK parents are welcome to attend the 2019 Parent Association Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM will see all the current committee members resign their posts and a new committee elected to represent parents and the wider school community in 2020.
AISHK PA AGM
Date: Tuesday 26 November, 2019
Venue: AISHK 9/F Boardroom
2019 PA AGM & Online Self-Nominations
Please find the positions available for self-nomination as follows: 2020 Parent Association Committee Positions
From today, Friday 11 October: Self-nominations for any of the roles are open. Please send your self-nomination or any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 22 November: Self-nominations close.
What is The Parent Association?
The PA creates a chance for every community member to become involved in promoting and ensuring we have the best possible learning environment for every one of our students.
Any AISHK parent or staff member is, by default, a member of the AISHK PA. We encourage and invite all parents (with children in any age group) to consider playing an active role in this network.
The PA is managed by their Executive Committee of six (6) positions and a General Committee of up to a further fifteen (15) people. Being a part of either Committee means:
- Promoting close cooperation between the School and parent body, and ensuring a welcoming support network for both new and current parents
- Making a difference – share your skills and resources to enhance the learning and recreational environment of our students through fund-raising
- Getting connected! A great way to meet fellow parents and make lasting friendships within the community
- Fun – working as a team to coordinate AISHK’s dynamic community events
- Collaborating closely with the AISHK Development Office to promote PA activities through the School’s official platforms
Should you have any queries about the AGM, nominations or voting, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your consideration towards playing an active role through the Parent Association in 2020.