AISHK’s sponsor CPA Australia (Hong Kong and Macau) is kindly holding 50 spaces for AISHK families who wish to attend the following fun-filled afternoon with your family and friends – for a creative culinary adventure at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
Register by Monday 3 September
Full details as follows:
1.00pm – 1.30pm (Registration)
1.30pm – 5.00pm (Fun begins!)
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Cinderella Ballroom
Magic Road, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Cantonese supplemented with English
$550 CPA member
$650 CPA non-member
- Live demonstration by Disney chefs on making the perfect Disney character dim sums
- Make your own unique dim sums and win exciting prizes
- Participate in a host of innovative games
- Photo opportunities, popcorns and cotton candies for you and your family to enjoy
- You will also receive a Disney limited-edition souvenir meet with special Disney characters in supporting Orbis Hong Kong.
Proceeds of the event will go to Orbis to help them expand their eyecare services in developing countries. Charity participation certificates can be provided upon request.
- Children under three years old are free-of-charge. They must share the materials with the accompanying adult.
- Admission fee is the same price for both adults and children over 3 years old.
- Member can only register one additional guest with “member price”. Please click “ENROL NOW” for more package offers.
Seats are very limited, don’t miss this magical family fun day!
For registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org