In partnership with the Grand Hyatt, attendees of AISHK's 20th Anniversary Ball, 'A Night on the Nile' are entitled to a limited exclusive offer to stay overnight in one of the hotel's newly renovated Grand Harbour Rooms for a special rate of $2,000 per night, originally priced at $4,000 per night (10% service charge excluded, rooms subject to availability). Upgrade requests can also be made.
Guests can enjoy spacious rooms that offer elegant and natural contemporary decor and access to the Fitness Studio and the Pool House. Complimentary wired and wireless internet will also be provided to hotel guests.
For booking enquiries and reservations, please contact Margaret Li, Associate Director of Event Planning at the Grand Hyatt, by e-mail at email@example.com. For general enquiries regarding the Ball, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ball Ticket Booking Procedures
To reserve your Ball tickets please submit your booking slip using one of the following methods:
- In person at the 9/F AISHK Admin Office, or
- Via e-mail to email@example.com for initial reservations. Please enter 'School Ball Reservation' as the subject and then send in your payment in a sealed envelope labelled 'School Ball Reservation'.
- Number and name of guests
- Payment by cheque or cash
- Contact e-mail address (clearly written)
- If applicable – Year group you wish to be placed with
- Tables of 10 persons/table (If you do not have a full table but would still like to come along, we invite you to purchase tickets. We will try our best to place you with other parents from your child/children's year group).
- Cost: $1,880 per person
- Cheques should be made payable to: Australian International School Foundation Limited
- For table sponsorship opportunities, please contact Brigitte McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org.