As mentioned last week, the Development Office is looking for students who are interested in submitting content to our school publications as a contributor. Applications will be accepted until Monday 2 February.
- You are interested in news reporting, creative writing, illustration, photography or videography.
- Don't have experience in writing or being published? No problem. We will guide you and help you to expand your story ideas if needed.
- You are a current AISHK student.
- Whilst not necessary, we especially encourage Secondary Division students.
- You can either submit once, or you could also look into being a regular contributor – we welcome both!
Why You Should Apply
- Your work will be published in many of our publications throughout the year, including our weekly e-newsletters (Dhanara), biannual magazine (The Lion Rock) as well as the Yearbook. We are always looking to add more to our publications!
- Your contributions will make a good addition to your resume.
- If you become a regular contributor, we can potentially write recommendations for you in the future and/or endorse your skills on your LinkedIn profile.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with a short bio and topics that interest you. Deadline for application is Monday 2 February.